Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
There are many organisations that have now fully embraced the remote working approach, allowing employees to choose where they would work best. But with work relegated to video calls and emails, what happens to the workplace culture? How do we differentiate working from home in one organisation, compared with a another? Having a strong organisational identity can make one organisation stand out from another, so what can we do to improve organisational cultures when working remotely?
Here's an article written by Amrit Sandhar for Business Express where he shares his thoughts on this very issue:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?