Employee engagement surveys to used to assess the levels of engaged and disengaged employees within an organisation, but have you ever wondered why we only talk about employee engagement? Why don't we talk about employer engagement? Rather than the focus being on how can we shift 'neutral' scoring employees to be engaged, what if the results of the survey were used as an assessment of the organisation's commitment to employees? Imagine how this might change the focus of what needs to be improved.
If your engagement survey scores were being used to assess the organisation's committment to employees, what changes might you see in the way we improve the world of work?
Amrit Sandhar, our CEO & Founder shares more insights in the video below:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?