How Serious Are Organisations Taking Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Whilst many of us can feel a little down during the dark winter days, for some, this is a particularly emotional time. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a form of depression, but often it can be dimissed as just feeling a little down because it's dark and cold outside. This impacts some people in more ways than just feeling a little down and it should be treated in the same way other depressive illnesses are treated, but many organisations struggle to understand the impact. Amrit Sandhar shares his thoughts in an article with the CIPHR publication which can be read here:
- Developing Talent within an SME
- Maximising Engagement & Productivity Working From Home
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- Redefining Your Culture in a Remote World
- How Serious Are Organisations Taking Seasonal Affective Disorder?