Improving Productivity Part 3 - Creating Feedback Loops During Change
Welcome to the third of a series of four videos looking at how we can improve productivity at work.
Any change across organisations can be a turbulent time. Our brains yearn certainty and change can put us in a threatened state. One of the biggest challenges with any change is that it is often led from the top, with senior leaders focused on getting the organisation fit and ready to fight the challenges of today and tomorrow, with little site of the impact this might be having at the front end of the organisation.
Surveys are often used to better understand the impact of change, but surveys are limited in the information they can provide, afterall, colleagues can only asnwer the questions being asked. What are they not getting an opportunity to tell you?
Amrit shares his thoughts on how we can improve the feedback during change:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?