Improving Productivity Part 4 - The Value of Values
Welcome to the final video from a series of four videos looking at how we can improve productivity at work.
Many organisations have values and you'll often see these over the walls, in meeting rooms and in social areas as prominent features. Values are a critical component of organisational cultures, the behaviours are driven by what we most value. But what happens when the values themselves are of little value? Whilst everyone might be able to recite them, what do they mean? How are they meant to provide a sense of direction of what is and is not acceptable around here?
Amrit shares his throughts on how when values are used during decision-making, we can ensure decisions are being made that support the culture rather than detract or errode it:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?