Is Working from Home Working for You?
Many of us initially began working from home as a temporary measure, taking hold of spare chairs and tables, occupying nooks and crannies within our homes. But now that this has become a more permanent way of working, what adjustments do we need to make to ensure we maximise engagement and productivity? Read the article in Fresh Business Thinking, where Amrit shares steps every organisation can take to improve not just working from home, but flexible working.
Read the article here
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?