Maximising Engagement & Productivity Working From Home
Many of us initially began working from home as a temporary measure, taking hold of spare chairs and tables, occupying nooks and crannies within our homes. But now that this has become a more permanent way of working, what adjustments do we need to make to ensure we maximise engagement and productivity? Read the article in Fresh Business Thinking, where Amrit shares steps every organisation can take to improve not just working from home, but flexible working.
Read the article here
- Developing Talent within an SME
- Maximising Engagement & Productivity Working From Home
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- Redefining Your Culture in a Remote World
- How Serious Are Organisations Taking Seasonal Affective Disorder?