Redefining Your Culture in a Remote World
Everything we accepted as being part of our workplace culture seems to have disappeared overnight with employees across many parts of the world working from home. How have people behaved during this pandemic? How well were your values represented? Did the culture you thought you had show itself, or were people left questioning the autneticity of the organisation? Remote working has brought a whole new examination of organisational cultures, challenging leaders in how they can create alignment with the organisational purpose, the values, the behaviours and the strategy, with employees working remotely. This requires a culture shift and a redfining of what the organisational culture really is. Read the full article in the Elite Business magazine where Amrit shares how organisations can define a more authentic culture in a remote working world...
- Developing Talent within an SME
- Maximising Engagement & Productivity Working From Home
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- Redefining Your Culture in a Remote World
- How Serious Are Organisations Taking Seasonal Affective Disorder?