The Importance of Health & Wellbeing to Great Leadership
We all know we should eat better, drink more water, sleep more, and exercise more, but it doesn't always happen. If you're a leader within an organisation, tasked with making important decsions, facilitating the best performances from your team, then unless you are in the best frame of mind and physcially looking after your energy levels, this could have detrimental impacts upon your ability to lead.
Amrit shares his own journey of the impact he has seen in improving his health and wellbeing and shares the impact he has seen in the video below:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?