What's Getting in the Way of Employee Engagement?
Despite millions being spent around the world on employee engagement surveys and the huge focus on action planning, it's clear something is getting in the way of achieivng transformational engagement. We often end up asking questions in surveys that allow us to have benchmarked results, but did we ever stop to ask if these questions are the most pressing concerns on the minds' of employees? We need to understand what's important to them and take action in those areas, and use subsequent surveys to measure progress.
Read Amrit's article published in the Minute Hack on what's getting in the way of employee engagement:
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?