Why So Many Change Initiatives Fail
Every organisation is going through huge change, partly driven by the pace of technology, and partly by the need to stay ahead of the competition. One would think that with so much change happening and so often, organisations would have become experts at change management. The failure rate of change programmes tells a completely different story and this is often because a crtiical step that is often missed.
Here's the link to the article published in the Training Journal where Amrit shares more about the precursor to change, and what organisations can do to improve the failure rate.
- Differentiating Your Organisational Culture, in a Remote World
- How do Small Organisations Develop Talent?
- Is Working from Home Working for You?
- Managing Stress and Wellbeing
- How is Remote Working Impacting on Your Work Culture?